General Info Minimum order amount of $50, due to my physical limitations, as well as other reasons. Make sure what you are buying is legal prior to making purchase!
All sales are final. No refunds, returns, or exchanges. Orders cannot be changed by customer after they are placed, or cancelled by the customer. Once an order is place, it cannot be changed or cancelled. Lee reserves the right to cancel any order at anytime for any reason, so I remain in control of my business, and not my customers dictating new terms, after the order was placed. I won't allow that. sadly it happens almost everyday. make sure your order is correct before you place it. You can't combine orders to try and get a cheaper shipping rate. Each order is a separate legally binding agreement. You can't change that. I reserve the right to cancel any order at anytime. If you don't accept those terms, & all all my other policies, then don't order form this website!!!!!! All sales are final, and you need to verify your order is correct, and not expect me to change it if you make a mistake. I never agreed to do that. People try to do that to me frequently, and frankly its not legal or even possible. I can stuff two orders in one package physically, but I cant change an order after its placed within my website, its not allowed, probably because its not legal to modify a legal contract after its placed and money paid. I do reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason, to protect myself from people trying to make me their personal slaves, and manipulate me to do things that I never agreed to do, and some even threaten me if I don't do what they want.
Notice! Product pictures are just an example, and are not intended as a description. Please refer to product description, not photo's for product description. Photo's are sometimes provided by suppliers and may be a different color or version of item, or may be a used item, whereas item color, condition variation, etc may vary from item to item, or box to box. Everything I sell is sold in as is condition, all sales are final, no refunds or returns. I do describe items the best I can. However, I handle hundreds if not thousands of parts, in any given day, and when I re stock bins, the next box of same items may be slightly different, etc. So, I sometimes have to change product descriptions and pictures everytime I restock a bin. I describe my products the best I can, but it's not an exact science, and I offer no guarantees whatsoever.
I salvage parts. I don't guarantee condition of any parts I sell, or if they are usable for any specific purpose. I do describe items the best I can. Some parts have defects, cracks or missing parts that I don't see. Its impossible to see them all.
dont guaranty condition of anything I sell, even new. Thats always been
written in my policies. New item, if manufacture has a warranty you have
to contact manufacture directly. All sales are final, no refunds or
returns. ** Note many imported items even new, manufacture offers NO warranty***
If you don't accept those policies, that's fine, but you cannot create an account and make a purchase unless you do read, understand my policies and agree to accept every policy, and understand I can change any policy anytime I need too, just like any other business can do.
Gun parts are generally not designed to be used again.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Lee's Mags is not responsible for typographical errors.
- You need to be logged into your account to add items to your cart and see volume discounts and product options.
- All information is secure and private. I do NOT sell your information.
- Lee's Mags is a Self service website.
- Lee's mags is a home based, one man operation.
- I Do not ship Parcel Post.
- My minimum shipping fee is $12.99. I have mark ups I on items to cover shipping costs. many small items don't have any markups. I ship Most orders USPS Priority mail in flat rate packages.
- My business is set up for retail sales, and my shipping mark ups for magazines are usually $1/each and works well for small to medium sized orders, not intended for wholesale orders of larger quantities.
- Most orders ship out within 5 business days. Please allow 10 business days for order to arrive before requesting tracking numbers. Lee's mags is a one person operation using flat rate packages, not live shipping rates, and this system does not work with automatically sending tracking numbers, I wish it did. If you don't receive your order after 10 business days, please email me at [email protected] and I will be happy to track your package. Please provide your name, order number and any pertinent information I need to track your order. Don't use alias names and email address, I won't send tracking info to alias email addresses and or names that don't match customers account.
- Large orders, I will likely ship UPS ground.
- If you need or want a tracking number right away, and can't alow 10 business days to wait for your package to arrive, before requesting tracking numbers, you cannot place an order.
- I do sometimes manully send out tracking numbers, like on most large orders over $300, firearms shipments and ammo shipments. I get to decide that. I have this policy, so I dont get overwhelmed with emails requesting tracking numbers. Is overwhelming if I dont have this policy.
- Lee's Mags is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Items available on the website may NOT be available at my gunshop.
- Lee's Mags is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items during shipment.
- Mistakes on orders. If I make a mistake on an order an forget an item or send wrong item. I don't send replacements. I don't pay for return shipping. I do that to keep costs down. if you don't like that, I am sorry, you will have to shop somewhere else.I grab thousands of parts, every day usually, and I sometimes grab the wrong part. If I have to pay return shipping, and pay to send replacements, then a 50 cent part turns into a $20 part.There are risks buying surplus parts and I have policies how I handle mistakes. If you cant accept my policies, and accept all the risks and responsibilities, you cant place an order.
- I grab hundreds if not thousands of parts everyday. I cannot be 100% accurate all the time. I sometimes grab the wrong part by mistake, or a part may have a defect that I don't see. I have severe neurological cervical spine problems that effects my ability to bend my neck. I can't physically bend my neck thousands of times per day to look at every part, nor can I list up thousands of parts every day up to my eyes to inspect it. I just can't do that. General pre sort used parts and put into bins. When I grab used parts, depending on the situation, I do generally do a quick look to verify its the right item as described if its a magazine or something. However, on little parts, I often have to pull out the bin and hand count out 50 of this, 20 of that either on the floor, or I have to carry bin to my work bench, so I can count parts without injuring my spinal cord or aggravate pinched nerves with 20 items on an order, requires a lot of physical labor. I have to work carefully due to my Neuroligical cervical spine problems.
- There are a lot of risks buying new and used gun parts. Not all parts are interchangeable even on same make and model. Some parts are fitted when firearm is built, and may or may not fit another one that is the same make and model. That is very common with magazines. Many manufactures change magazine designs as they improve a firearm. Some manufactures are smart and designate what generation the magazine or firearm is, so you know what to buy. Other manufactures aren't so smart, and dont do that, so it impossible to know what magazine will fit your firearm until you physically do it
You must be 21 years old or older to place an order on this website. You will be required to agree to a statement verifying that you are 21 years or older and that there are no local laws prohibiting the purchase of that item. If you do not agree, I cannot process the order. The reason for this policy is because most ammunition can be used in a handgun or a rifle, and Federal law requires minimum age of 21 years of age to purchase handgun ammunition.
- All sales are final. All products sold in as is condition, no refunds or returns. All warranty issues must be handled directly with manufacture.
- If a New item has a defect, you need to contact manufacture directly to resolve issue.
- If a used item has a defect that I didn't see, I am sorry about that, but that is a risk buying surplus. I cant see every defect under dirt and grease. I will not pay or reimburse to ship items back to me. If you receive an item that has a defect that is so bad you can't make it work, you can send part back if you ship it back within 5 business days, for a refund, but you have to pay shipping. I won't be sending a replacement.
- I can't guaranty condition of parts unless I cleaned and inspected each part, and that would increase prices to the point, its not worth dealing in used parts.
- If you buy a new item, and it has some blemish or defect that I didnt mention in description, you can return it to me within 5 business days of receiving order for a refund for that item. You have to send entire item back, not parts of it. I don't send out replacements.
- I do not accept international orders. I do not export anything outside the USA.
- Items left in shopping carts will be cleared in seven days.
- Warranty repairs: Lee's Mags LLC is not a warranty repair station, and therefore, Lee's Mags LLC Makes No express or implied warranty whatsoever with respect to any merchandise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The only warranties provided are provided by the manufactures, not all manufactures offer warranties, and as contained in each manufactures package. Please ship any repairs directly to manufacture.
- Lee's Mags reserves the right to cancel any order at anytime for any reason.
- If customer gives wrong shipping address and order is returned to me, there will be a 15% restocking fee charged, plus you will not be refunded the shipping fee. You will be refunded the rest and the order will be cancelled. You will be allowed to re order, but know guaranty it will be the same price, or if sale ended, you have to pay current price.
By placing an order with Lee's mags, you agree to my policies
placing an order with Lee's Mags, You agree that your purchase is
Legal, that you are not restricted from owning, or purchasing that
product, and that product is not restricted where you live!
The best way to contact me is through email. [email protected] or [email protected]
Any products purchased from Lee's Mags may not be exported without approval from the manufacturer, and any approved
exports must be in compliance with U.S. government export licensing requirements (i.e., U.S.
Department of State ITAR regulations and Department of Commerce BIS regulations)
In the event an item description has an error, Lee's Mags reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason at anytime..
Assumption of Shipping Liability. (Please read carefully)
I do my best to ensure that your product reaches your door as
quickly and as issue free as possible, I simply cannot guarantee that
the shipping carrier (example, UPS or FedEx or US Postal Service)
will not damage or lose your product, or that once delivered, your
product will not be stolen or damaged. Once your product is delivered
according to the shipping carrier (example UPS or FedEx or US Postal
Service) to the address you have provided, you assume all
responsibility for its safety and hereby explicitly release Lee's Mags LLC dba leesmags.com from all claims, liability and responsibility thereafter.
Lee's Mags does not get involved in filing insurance claims with any carriers. Lee's Mags cannot guranty delivery of any package, because I cannot control what the carrier does with your package. You must accept the risks and responsibilities that you may not receive your package. If you do not accept those risks and responsibilities, you cannot create an account on Lee's Mags website and you cannot place an order on Lee's Mag website.
Sometimes packages get lost or stolen. Lee's mags is not going to be responsible for that. You are. If you don't accept this policy you cannot by anything from this website. Period. Most packages are shipped priority mail and come with some insurance. You will have to file that yourself if possible. Lee's Mags will not get involved in that. I am one person, I cannot control the US Post office, and I am not going to lose money due to their mistakes, or if your package gets stolen.
I have shipped over 20,000 packages via USPS priority mail. I filed, I think one insurance claim. I think maybe 4 packages got lost or stolen, out of thousands and thousands of packages over a span of 10 years. Insurance fr USPS priority mail is worthless as far as I am concerned. I don't get involved in it. The time it takes to file a claim and all time involved, I can make 5 times that much money. Filing insurance claims for lost, stolen, or damaged packages, in my opinion for USPS priority mail is a complete waste of my time. I have years of experience that formed that opinion.