1. All sales are final. No refunds or returns.
2. Lee’s Mags does not guaranty that any product sold is usable for a specific purpose. The reasons for this policy are many. One reason is some parts are fitted to a specific firearm, and may or may not fit, another firearm. Many items I sell are used, and I can’t see every defect, under grease and grime.
3. Mistakes on orders. If I make a mistake on an order and forget an item or send wrong item. I don't send replacements. I don't pay for return shipping. I will refund your card for missing items, or, if I send you the wrong item and you return it to me at your expense. I do that to keep costs down. if you don't like that, I am sorry, you will have to shop somewhere else. You will have to return item to me at your expense and I will issue you a refund minus shipping.Please send it to Lee's Mags LLC PO Box 27 NewUnderwood SD 57761
4. If you purchase a new item from Lee’s mags, and you discover a missing part of that item or some defect, you need to contact the manufacture directly. Lee’s mags does not get involved with warranty issues. Not all new products have warranties, so be aware of that.
Lee’s Mags is not responsible for lost or stolen
items. If customers order is returned to sender due to customer providing wrong address, I will refund the order minus the shipping, and cancel the order. I am not going to re-ship it. IF you don't like that policy, then you need to shop somewhere else. Believe it or not, some people do that on purpose, and that is the reason for this policy. some people will order from multiple locations at the same time, and keep the first one that shows up and return the rest. Its sad, but that has cost me thousands of dollars, so I can't allow that to happen anymore.
6. Typographical Errors
7. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from my suppliers, My store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. My store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, My Store shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
8. In the event an item description has an error, Lee's Mags reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason at anytime..
9. Assumption of Shipping Liability. (Please read carefully)I do my best to ensure that your product reaches your door as quickly and as issue free as possible, I simply cannot guarantee that the shipping carrier (example, UPS or FedEx or US Postal Service) will not damage or lose your product, or that once delivered, your product will not be stolen or damaged. Once your product is delivered according to the shipping carrier (example UPS or FedEx or US Postal Service) to the address you have provided, you assume all responsibility for its safety and hereby explicitly release Lee's Mags LLC dba leesmags.com from all claims, liability and responsibility thereafter.
10. Do not send blank emails with nothing in subject line. I won’t return them. If you have an issue with an order and need it tracked, please provide your name order number and the issue, and I will return you email at my earliest convenience.
I.The only emails I return, are to help customers with issues existing orders. If you have an issue with an order, email me with your order number, and details of issue in message part of email.. I don't respond to blank emails with nothing in subject line.
Only qualified and experienced gusnmiths should do any work on firearms. Lee’s mags is not responsible for anything anyone does to their firearm. All customers must accept sole and complete responsibility for their firearms, ammunition, accessories, and any maintenance,, or modifications made to them.
Lee’s Mags is not responsible for product identification. Lee does the best he can to identify and describe the products he sells. However, I cannot identify every part with 100% precision. Many products are described wrong from suppliers. It’s impossible to identify origin of every new and used firearm part, and especially ones that are not marked in any way.
If the wrong part is shipped to customer, customer needs to email Lee with order number at [email protected] explain issue and send wrong item back for a refund within 5 days of receiving order. Please mail to Lee’s Mags LLC PO Box 27 New Underwood, SD 57761, or ship to Lee’s Mags LLC 418 S. C. Ave NewUnderwood, SD 57761