1. Never buy a firearm online unless you know the laws and requirements to conduct the purchase legally. You can't rely on a website, to do that for you.If you are not familiar with the requirements to legally purchase a firearm, then DO NOT Purchase a firearm from my Website. Make sure its legal before you buy it. NO firearms sales or shipments to:.CA, HI,AK, NY,NJ,MA,CT I work alone, and I cant possibly keep up with all the firearms restrictions in all the States, so I focus on States with thd fewest restrictions.
2. You MUST upload A full sized readable copy of YOUR FFL DEALERS FFL LICENSE, BEFORE YOU CAN PLACE THE ORDER FOR A FIREARM, ON EVERY ORDER. You must also upload your dealers phone number and email address. I need that to put it on the shipping label, so shipper can contact your dealer. I cannot ship a firearm, until I receive a readable copy of your ffl dealers license to ship the firearm too. If you do not upload a file copy of your dealers ffl, your order will be cancelled, and the credit card transaction will be voided, if I discover what happened in time, otherwise, it will be refunded the next business day , minus credit card fees. If you can't upload a file copy of your dealers FFL, I am sorry, you will not be able to complete the transaction. If you fail to provide a file copy of a ffl dealers license willing to do the transfer for you, including their email address, and phone number, your order will be cancelled, and a 30% cancellation fee charged to your credit card. You agree to that policy when you place an order for a firearm. I don't accept C&R Licenses. I am not up to date on which firearms are C&R eligible, so, I don't take the risk.
Make sure you have a licensed ffl dealer to ship the firearm too, prior
to making purchase ,that is willing to do the firearm transfer for you.. Make sure he/she is aware of this purchase & willing to do transfer for you. Be aware most FFL dealers charge a fee for firearms transfers and you are responsible for paying your ffl dealer those fees and any applicable taxes.
Please use your ffl dealers address for the shipping address and
include your ffl dealers phone number and email address.
3. Put the item in your cart & process the transaction.
Once I receive the order, payment and your ffl dealers information,, I will ship
the firearm to your ffl dealer, who will be responsible for making a
legal firearms transfer to you.
5. I will ship your firearms insured,and it will ship either UPS ground, or USPS priority mail, at my discretion.
6. IF your firearms FBI/NICS Background check is denied, and the firearm returned to me, your card will be charged for the return shipping, plus 30% restocking fee/cancellation fee! When you place an order, means you agree to these terms. IF not, Don't place the order.
8. Please note: It is your responsibility to thoroughly inspect your purchase prior to taking delivery from your dealer. If there is any damage or defect not specified in the item description please contact me immediately and DO NOT take possession of the firearm. I will not reimburse any dealer, shipping, transfer fees, parts or repairs for damage or defects found after you have taken possession of the firearm.
9. It is your responsibility to provide me a file copy of your ffl dealers ffl license, their phone number and email address. You need to upload that information before you add item to your cart. If you don't, then please email it to me at email@example.com right away, or your order will be cancelled.
The best way to contact Lee's Mags is via email. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
10. Shipping fees for firearms will be calculated during checkout!. No firearms sales or shipments to CA, HI,AK, NY,NJ,MA,CT
11. Lee's Mags reserves the right to cancel any order including firearms orders for any reason. If that happens, your credit card will be promptly refunded.
12. If you purchase a firearm,and your NICS check is denied, the firearm is to be sent back to me by your ffl dealer, and you will be charged for shipping and you will be charged 15% cancellation fee, plus total shipping cost both ways. The remaining money will be refunded to your card. I am not going to wait 6 months, while you file an appeal. If you have a reason to believe you will be denied on a transfer, you need to resolve that issue first, if possible, before making any firearm purchase online from my website.. I just received an email from a dealer, whereas a customer was denied a nics check 6 months ago, and the dealer never notified me the nics check was denied, the customer never told me the nics check was denied and the gun just sat at his shop for 6 months, without my knowledge or consent.
13. I limit firearms purchases to one of the same firearm per order, unless you are an FFL Dealer. I do this to prevent Straw purchases, and wacko's, from buying a whole bunch of exact same gun, and going on shooting spree.
14. If, for some reason your FFL dealer refuses the transfer to you or its denied, you will be charged for original shipping fees to your dealer,and again for return shipping back to me. The rest will be refunded/returned to your credit card account.
Cancellations Returns Refunds
Once a firearm has been transferred there are NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS.
Cancellations beyond our control: ie no FFL provided, item not legal in there sate, no FFl dealers email address, phone number, and all other such situations that are beyond are control require a 30% restocking fee, buyer pays all shipping and insurance fees to return.
All other cancellations incur a 30% restocking fee.